The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019 or UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2019. Candidates can download their admit card on its official website @ upsc.gov.in.
All the candidates who have submitted their applications for the upcoming UPSC Prelims 2019 first need to log into the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 is going to be held by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to different officer-level posts such as Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Forest Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and others.
Method to Download the UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website of the Commission- upsc.gov.in
- Now, on the homepage, under the ‘What’s New’ section click on the link that reads, “e-Admit Card: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019”
- Then, candidates will be redirected to a new window
- Here, under the option “To Download e-Admit Card” click on ‘Click Here’
- After clicking, candidates will be directed to the “Important Instructions” page
- Now, click on Print to download the Instructions pdf and proceed to click on “Yes”
- Again, the candidates will be taken to the next page
- Now, click on which way you want to download the UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019e. either By Registration Number or By Roll Number
- Finally, fill in the details and submit
- Your UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen of your computer
Direct link to download the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Hall Tickets: