The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has begun recruitment process of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil, Electrical/ Mechanical) on the basis of GATE 2019 score. Total of 23 vacancies have been notified by DDA. Eligible candidates with degree in Civil engineering or Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering can apply.
- All the interested candidates can apply online on the official website from April 10, 2019 to May 9, 2019.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their GATE Score. (The weightage of GATE Score will be 85% and interview will be 15%).
- Beginning date of online registration of application at DDA: April 10, 2019 (10.00 am)
- Last date of registration and submission of application at DDA: May 9, 2019 (up to 6.00 pm)
- Last date & time for closing of submission of online application fees - May 12, 2019 (up to 6.00 pm)
There are vacancy for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)
The candidate should be a full-time BE/BTech student and have a valid GATE 2019 score.
Selected candidates will be put on a probation period of two years. Adding to it, in house training regarding departmental procedures etc will be given. As prescribed the DDA Probation of the candidate will be confirmed after completing/ passing the departmental examination.